St. Francesco María da Camporosso (1804-1866)
Born in 1804. He joined the Franciscan Capuchin Order, and for forty years he walked around begging in the city of Genoa, doing good to bodies and souls. He had such a scent of sainthood that the people called him “The holy father”. During the cholera epidemic he generously gave his life for others, finally losing it on September 17, 1866. Canonized by John XXIII in 1962.