Bl. Andrew Giacinto Longhin (1863-1936)
He arrived in this world in Fiumicello de Campodarsego (Padua) on November 22, 1863. He joined the Order of Minor Capuchin Brothers and for 25 years he lived in the secrecy of the cloister, devoted to his studies and pastoral and fraternal services, with great austerity and always faithful to the evangelical and Franciscan spirit. His paternal spirit shone in the times that the First World War spread throughout the world. Afflicted by pain, which he bore with patience, he left this world on June 26, 1936. Was made blessed by John Paul II on October 20, 2002.